Advertisement

All Elements Learn 2 Observe Your Intuition| Tighten Up Boundaries! Solutions Arise As Does Romance!

All Elements Learn 2 Observe Your Intuition| Tighten Up Boundaries! Solutions Arise As Does Romance! #earth #air #water #fire #oraclecards #spiritualguidance #angelswhisper
Learn to Observe Your Intuition & Tighten Up Boundaries! Solutions Arise As Does Romance!

Santa Meurte Graveyard Magic. Learn to Observe Your Intuitive Nudges & Keep Your Boundaries CLEAR!
Our Decks; Spirit Animals, The Naked Truth 333, Healing Angels,
Our Cards; Owl, Deer, I Dream of you all the time, Im sorry I hurt your feelings, I knew since the day we met, that you were the one, "5", Sacred knowledge, Protection, Diversity, Lynx, There is still time to fix things, Stop enabling them-its thier karma, 2 drinks & a room is perfect, You look as good as the day I met you! WOW!, You are safe, Positive outcome, Elk, Yes, they want me, but I don't them- I want you, I'm ready for a new life NOW!, You are the love of my life, Precious gift, Fox, Divine Intervention, Don't trust the offer-it's toxic, This is a karmic lesson you must learn-then stop!, Teach me how to please you, The person is a strong business owner, I am ready for a new life now, Yes please, You are the love of my life, Wisdom, Determination, Fear,

Time Stamped;
9 MIn 53 Secs- Earth Element- Walking Stick
22 Min 55 Secs- Air Element- Wind chimes
34 Min 55 Secs- Water Element- Black Money Cat
41 Min 38 Secs- Fire Element- Quail Couple

Please hit that subscribe button, Select "ALL" "Like" & Share! Donations are appreciated! You can do that here: www.theangelswhisper.com also for personal Readings Pricing as follows: 1 Hr Reading $ 122.22 USD 1/2 Hr $ 77.77 USD 15 minutes $ 44.44 USD 10 minutes $27.77 USD Long Distance Reiki Healing $77.00 USD
Blessings on your journey! πŸ‘ΈπŸ»✌🏼⭐️πŸŒŸπŸ’«

lucid,dream,moving,energy,predator,observe,passion,love,protection,meditation,wisdom,deception,deserving,empath,innocence,visualize,kindness,gentleness,reiki,example,watchful,adventure,knowledge,healing,respect,boundaries,positive,affirmations,sacred,unique,secrets,introvert,telepathic,mystic,privacy,process,reflection,calm,act,soul family,shielding,capable,lessons,hope,surrender,effort,successful,guided,temperance,inspiration,leader,ability,support,trust,adaptable,clever,solutions,Harmony,

Post a Comment

0 Comments