Advertisement

AN EXPLANATION... (PLEASE WATCH)

AN EXPLANATION... (PLEASE WATCH) Hello, My Lil Bunnies, today's video is a bit different...
I truly am sorry for the inconveniences during, before, and after the drop that happened today :(
I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me. If not, I completely understand. I didn't make this Sapphire Drop Party knowing it would backfire, if I did, I would've done everything completely different. It was my first drop party, so I wasn't sure on how to handle things, yet that's not an excuse. I made this drop party so other jammers can have sapphires to buy sapphire items, animals, pets, membership, etc. And that's not the experience many of you got. So I sincerely apologise and I will hopefully make a bigger and better drop in the near future!
Again, I'm sorry. And if there's anything to make it up to y'all, please comment down below. I'll take this as a learning lesson :)

Thanks for listening to my side of the story and for your understanding. See you guys in the next video... ☺️
Music Credit:
Music: Voyage
Musician: @iksonofficial
Music 2: Dear Autumn
Musician: @iksonofficial

WATCH)

Post a Comment

0 Comments