Advertisement

Be Careful in Thailand at THIS Place! | Chiang Mai, Thailand | VLOG 658

Be Careful in Thailand at THIS Place! | Chiang Mai, Thailand | VLOG 658 If you would like to help Support this channel in 2020


My Gear:
My Main Camera:
2nd Camera:
Old GoPro I still use sometimes:
Tripod:
Memory Card:
The Old but GREAT Computer: Drive:
My Travel Bag:
My Daypack:
My Must-Have Bracelet:
My Favorite Hat:
Sun Glasses:

And if you feel like buying me a simple coffee/ tea or other drink, it would be MUCH APPRECIATED :)


Would you like to learn how to Vlog?


Want a 1 on 1 Virtual session with me :) Link is Below :)

3 Steps:
1. Schedule a Free Time Slot
2. Pay $15 on PayPalme (in the link above) . . . .Make sure to add your 'Skype' or 'Zoom' Username with the payment
3. I will call you :)
4. And feel free to record, ask as many questions as you like, and know that your are helping contributing to the Channel! :)
5. And don't be nervous! haha We will have a great talk guaranteed!! :)

Contact me ANYTIME!!! I Love hearing from you all!

Lukelifecharms@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: LukeLifeCharms
SKYPE: Luke Lifecharms
SNAPCHAT: BigLuke30
PATREON:

2nd Book NOW AVAILABLE :) "23 Unspoken Life Lessons"


1st Book -"Just Press Record" (now available on amazon kindle and ebooks)

People keep asking me how I learned to vlog, and I learned from many different people, and because of you all I have written a book about it!!

It's everything I have learned in the last few years of vlogging! Enjoy it!!



AND DON'T MISS THE DAILY PODCAST!



MUSIC:
EpidemicSounds



Q & A Just few common questions I get asked a lot.

Whats your name? Luke Fitzgerald

Where do you live? France

How tall are you? 6 ft 8 or 2’02 for those of you all here overseas

Where do you work? I play Professional Basketball here in Europe

How many languages can you speak? French, English, Spanish (working on getting better at spanish) and a little German

What made you start Youtube? You all!! I wanted to find a way to express myself more and to share my world with you!

Any other questions you have, feel free to ask me :)

Are you still reading?? Seriously? Haha your awesome!! Thanks for taking the time to do that! :)

Chiang Mai,Chiang Mai thailand,chiang,mai,Chiang Mai vlog,vlog Chiang Mai,in Chiang Mai,what to do in Chiang Mai,Chiang Mai thailand vlog,travel thailand,in thailand,I love thailand,sticky falls,visit sticky falls,vlog stick falls,sticky falls vlog,lukelifecharms thailand,likelifecharms thailand,to do in Chiang Mai,love Chiang Mai,travel to Chiang Mai,traveling to thailand,to Chiang Mai thailand,sticky falls thailand,thailand,careful in thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments