Advertisement

DIY Facial At Home! | NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE | Coco Quinn

DIY Facial At Home! | NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE | Coco Quinn I pronounced it wrong it not "Dermatologica" it is "Dermalogica* sorry I was thinking Dermatologist. Loved this cleansing set.

*this video is not sponsored*

I loved this new skin care routine DIY facial. I will let you know in a couple months what is working for my skin as my skin is changing. I'm hoping this routine is great for teen skin that is changing . I will re-evaluate in a month or two. I love all my new products I tried a new facial steamer, new skin care products including cleanser, break out toner, hydrating lotion, glam glow oil from Sephora (these products have a salicylic acid in them) I used an ice roller, eyelash serum for eyelash growth.

*your favorites*
Neutrogena, Sugar Rush by Tarte, Body Shop, pixie rose cream cleanser, Clarisonic, Kylie skin, Cetaphil, Face mask, charcoal face mask

At home DIY facial

*Music*

Check out my new youtube “Lover” cover by Taylor Swift:


Don't forget to like and subscribe for more videos like this.


#cocoquinn #skincareroutine #DIYfacial

Follow Me:

YouTube: Coco Quinn

Instagram: @cocoquinn3

Tik Tok: @cocoquinn31

Twitter: @cocoquinn3

SnapChat: @cocoquinn31

coco quinn,cavin,coco,quinn,skincare routine,how to,how to get clear skin,face mask,skin care,skin care routine,glowing skin,acne treatment,diy skin care products,skincare routines for acne,skincare routines,skin care routines for acne,skin care routines for dry skin,face mask diy,skin care tips,diy facial scrub,diy facial at home,clear skin tips,hacks for clear skin,facial at home,acne,diy,teen skincare,teen skin care routines,facial treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments