Advertisement

Eating Disorders Are Not Just About Food - Professionalism + Diets Curing Eating Disorders

Eating Disorders Are Not Just About Food - Professionalism + Diets Curing Eating Disorders This is a general commentary on what I find to be two widespread Youtube issues regarding eating disorders: 1) professionals veering off into territory where they address / advise on / profit off of mental health issues with no distinct qualifications to do so, and 2) the idea that certain types of diets "cure" eating disorders. These two concerns connect to one another in my opinion and I attempt to convey that here. I do not mention any specific Youtubers or even any specific diets or lifestyles because that is not the point, but I am not opposed to doing so in the future if the opportunity arises. Thank you for watching and be careful out there.

If you'd like to support me, you can do so at:

- book and music for sale here

Music page:

Music group:

Book page:

Eating Disorder Short Dance Film:

"Maiya" audio track:

Disorders

Post a Comment

0 Comments