Advertisement

Fireside Stories & Chat #1 | Mirrors | Raven Reads

Fireside Stories & Chat #1 | Mirrors | Raven Reads Welcome to 2020, my Lovely Listeners! I'm back at it. Finally. ;) If you guys like Whispered Wednesdays, this is the spoken counterpart. It's a chill narration of stories without much editing as though we were all hanging out around the fireplace reading Reddit to each other. I hope you guys like it. As with Whispered Wednesdays, the end of it is rambled, so for those who like to put something on to have as company, you'll love it!

Be sure to VOTE in the poll in the i-card (top right of the video) to let me know what you thought.

For those who prefer regular content, a ghost stories video will be up tomorrow night. :)

I have so. Much. Content. Planned. lol. 2020 is going to be lit!

Also, I mentioned that you can get a "face reveal" if you want by checking out my art IG: @courtneyherzart I don't really post my face much here for reasons I explain in the video. But I do post more of my life on my art channel and IG, so head over there if you're just dying to know what I look like haha. ;)

See you guys in the next one! And let me know: what should I do for our one year channel-versary! (It's Feb 5th!)

CONTACT ME:
IG: @ravenreadsofficial
Email: ravenreadshorror@outlook.com

10650 Reagan St. #443
Los Alamitos, CA 90720

SUPPORT THE CHANNEL:
Patreon:
Shopify:

JOIN THE COMMUNITY:
Reddit: reddit.com/r/ravenreadshorror

MY OTHER WORK:
Art Channel:
Original Music:

--All Non-original Content is Read Under Fair Use Laws.--
TONIGHT'S STORIES:








Photo:

#scarystories #truescarystories #redditstories

horror,true story,true horror story,reddit,stories,haunted,paranormal,true,scary,ghost,skinwalker,let's,not,meet,lets,cryptid,deep woods,in the rain,in the dark,camping,middle of nowhere,sleep paralysis,true horror stories,true scary stories,reddit scary stories,true scary stories reddit,female narrator,female narrator scary stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments