Advertisement

Futuristic *CIBERPUNK 2077* Haircut|Color and Tattoo. Lizanne models by T.K.S

Futuristic *CIBERPUNK 2077* Haircut|Color and Tattoo.  Lizanne models by T.K.S Please check my other video's here!



- Make Over Haircuts -

- Extreme Haircuts-

- Short Haircuts -

- Bob Style Haircuts -

- Tattoo Art Clipper Haircuts -

- Asymmetrical Haircuts -

- On Location Hairstyles -

- Party Haircuts -

- Fresh Haircuts -



Enjoy!



--



Hi Everybody!



On my Barber channel 'theoknoopkapper' you can see all different haircut's (and make-overs) from beautiful people. Im from the Netherlands (Dutch) and make English videos in High definition (HD).



I love working with people and their hair but what I love the most is sharing the things I know to make more hairdressers creative. In my video's I often use a scissor, razor, clipper, tondeuse and many products of Goldwell and L'Anza. I hope you like it and please subscribe to me!



Thanks for watching!

With hairdressers love,

Theo Knoop




theo,knoop,theoknoop,theoknoopkapper,haircut,hair,cut,barber,friseur,barbershop,hairdresser,dresser,kapper,professional,Salon,kapsel,KMS,Goldwell,make-over,make,over,clipper,style,look,Lanza,love,Natural,beauty,model,razor,Roverhair,sexy,scissor,scissors,tondeuse,English,NL,Dutch,Holland,Netherlands,2013,HD,720,1080,TK,productions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments