Advertisement

***GIANT SHEEPSHEAD*** SPEARFISHING - {CATCH, CLEAN, COOK}

***GIANT SHEEPSHEAD*** SPEARFISHING - {CATCH, CLEAN, COOK} Whats up everybody Bluegabe here!

Y'all come along with my brother DEER MEAT FOR DINNER and I as we head offshore in the gulf of Mexico in search for giant sheepshead

For all Bluegabe Apparel go to

For info about the Plantation at Crystal River go to

For Hang’Em High fishing sport fishing charters go to

For behind the scenes footage go to my Instagram @Bluegabe
Or my Facebook

For Deer Meat For Dinners youtube channel go to

For all my favorite rods go

fishing,bluegabe,deermeatfordinner,offshore,Sheepshead,spearfishing,catch,clean,cook,family,crazy,giant,monster,fish,huge,massive,deep sea,ocean,gulf,of,Mexico,Gabriel,Arrington,Robert,cleaning,how to,cooking,recipe,crystal river,plantation,florida,west coast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments