Advertisement

GOD LOVES YOU! FIERY HOLY SPIRIT PREACHING, STRENGTH, HEALING AND MORE!

GOD LOVES YOU! FIERY HOLY SPIRIT PREACHING, STRENGTH, HEALING AND MORE! www.BelieversInternational.Church
God loves you!
Psalm 18:2 (KJV)
2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:32 (KJV)
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 18:39 (KJV)
39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

Psalm 27:1 (KJV)
27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 71:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

tent preacher,tent preaching,preaching Holy Spirit fire,holy spirit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments