Advertisement

Honestly (original song)| CourttyOnMedia (official audio)

Honestly (original song)| CourttyOnMedia (official audio) I hope you enjoyed this song, and I know it’s not the best, it’s my first one that I’ve brought off the page, and I had to do all of it on my phone. I’m gonna try to get a lyric video up but until then, I’ll see you awesome people later!
— Courtney
Lyrics:
Everyone tells me smile, smile, display a little smile, that’s all you gotta do. ‘Cause everyone’s gonna see ya and say “hey! She seems happy, so we gotta be happy too.”
I put my hand in a heart shape, you look at my face and see me smiling at you.
Insomnia keeps me awake at night, it makes me have to fight my demons more and more, so I’ll get down on my knees and fall asleep on the cold floor.
All this mess, and honestly I’m dead on the inside and I don’t know how to hide it anymore.
All this betrayal, and honestly heartbreak has torn me apart and I just don’t think I can do this anymore.
Hello? Hello? Oh sorry I’m gone, I’m trying to fall asleep before dawn.
Go ahead and knock me out, knock me out with a bat, but take me home, I don’t even know where I’m at.
I’ve been places, and I’ve seen things, just remember to be prepared, you never know what the future brings.
Uh hey, you know, I’ve been trying to reach you on your phone, what? You just gonna leave me here on my own.

My insanity has destroyed my reputation can’t seem to move on from all those unfortunate situations. But would you believe it that my people call me an angel? But they don’t know the fire spreading through my brain, they don’t know that the devil keeps pulling me down the drain.
Everyone thinks that they know me, just a simple girl wearing a T-shirt and jeans.
But if they looked closer they would find, that there’s so much more that goes on in my mind.

All this mess and honestly I’m dead on the inside and I don’t know how to hide it anymore.
All this betrayal and honestly heartbreak has torn me apart, and I just don’t think I can do this anymore.

All you see is all those trophies on your shelf, have you ever considered asking your heart if you’re honest with yourself? I’ve tried and tried with you, but you won’t budge! Why do you always feel like you have to be the judge? You always say the truth will set you free, but because of all your lies, I can’t understand you especially because you you refuse to understand me. Enough with your lies already, I’m done!
Honestly x3, I just don’t know what to do. And honestly, I’m just sick of you.
Honestly x3
Honestly I’m dead on the inside and I don’t know how to hide it anymore. Honestly x5
The exit’s through that door!


Thank you for listening!

Discord server:

audio)

Post a Comment

0 Comments