Advertisement

I Had A Silly Fight With My Bff Over A Hot Guy And Almost Died!

I Had A Silly Fight With My Bff Over A Hot Guy And Almost Died! Hello, I’m Hayley. Have you ever had a fight with a friend that got taken a bit too far? Well, me and my friend Alison could probably win an award for the world’s most ridiculous fight…

People always say, oh there are plenty more fish in the sea…and that might be true, but for me and Alison, there was only one fish we wanted, and his name was Sam.

We met him at the beach, surrounded by fish, so it’s pretty ironic, right? We were lying there on our towels catching some rays, when all of a sudden, this absolute hunk passed. I couldn’t take my eyes off him and I was about to shout “Shotgun!” when Alison got there before me. Damn it, why’d she have to clock him so quickly?!

She immediately got up and started doing all these silly yoga poses to try and catch his attention. She was shaking her ass in the air, and I couldn’t stop laughing…he wasn’t even looking at her. I decided to play it cool, and just lie there with my shades on, watching him out of the corner of my eye. I’d never seen such a gorgeous specimen before!!

“I saw him first,” I told Alison.
“No ways! He’s mine, girl!!” Alison replied.
Urgh, this was going to be a long day, I thought. But I couldn’t let Alison win. I’d seriously noticed him first. So, I’m not proud of what I did next, but I was desperate. I waited until Alison was napping, and then I undid her bikini top. She didn’t even stir. I quickly ran into the water, and then I pretended I couldn’t swim, and started shouting for help. The guy was nearby with his friends and he came running, dived in and saved me. By this point, Alison had woken up and had gotten such a fright. She stood up and came running towards me, then looked down in horror and screamed!!

Died!

Post a Comment

0 Comments