Advertisement

I Sent Baby Yoda to Space (sort of....)

I Sent Baby Yoda to Space (sort of....) After falling in love with the Mandalorian I knew I wanted to make a project with Baby Yoda. I couldn't think of a better place to send him than space (well the edge of space). I partnered with Insta360 to attach the Insta360 One X to a weather balloon and capture the adventure.

Tutorial Walkthrough -
Full Flight -
Timelapse Flight -
Check out the Insta360 One X:

🖥Build plans and more:
💵Support the channel on Patreon:
🎙Listen to the podcast (Make or Break Show):
🌄Daily updates on Instagram:

TOOLS & MATERIALS (affiliate)
300g Weather Balloon -
4ft Parachute -
Battery Charger -
Insta360 One X -
Spot GPS Tracker -

📹 CAMERA GEAR (affiliate)
Main Camera -
All Around Lens -
Macro Lens -
On Camera Microphone -
Monitor -
Camera Cage -
Gimbal -
Tripod -
Rode Wireless Kit -
Diety Lav Mic -

🎙PODCASTING GEAR (affiliate)
Microphone -
Cheaper Microphone -
Boom Swivel Arm -
Audio Interface/Recorder -
Cheaper Interface -

diy,woodworking,baby yoda,the mandalorian,disney +,weather balloon,insta360,space,space video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments