Advertisement

I'D RATHER BE HEALTHY AND ALIVE THAN SUFFERING ~ Djouliet Amara ~ DINE N DASH

I'D RATHER BE HEALTHY AND ALIVE THAN SUFFERING ~ Djouliet Amara ~ DINE N DASH Today, on episode 12 of Dine n Dash, I sit down with one of my dear friends/model/dancer/actress Djouliet Amara! Djouliet and I met through @models.that.eat , and ever since she reached out to me our friendship has blossomed into one of the most supportive and loving dynamics in my life. I am so happy to have filmed this with her! We discuss her eating disorder recovery journey, her blossoming (and upcoming!) acting career, and coming out as queer. She is a powerhouse, to say the least, and I’m so grateful you get to know her now, too!
Thank you, Djouliet, for being a role model that eats! So much love for you!

RECOVERY RESOURCES:
- Please check out NEDA! They have amazing resources to support you through eating disorder recovery. They provide a helpline, as well as a site full of amazing resources.

the model that ate:
Djouliet ~

Check out Djouliet’s eating disorder “coming clean” interview article on MODELS THAT EAT:


Djouliet’s Dance Spirit article:


Djouliet’s favorite songs:
“Sensory Memory” by Jen Cloher ~
“Irvingsquarepark” by MOZIAH ~


music:
intro/outro beat by Mia Gladstone! ~
download her EP “Grow” now! ~
Mia’s Soundcloud ~

socials:
food account -
personal IG -

MODELSTHATEAT.COM

inquiries: pojo@modelsthateat.com

xo
pojo

models that eat,models,that,eat,models who eat,phoebe pojo,phoebe,pojo,djouliet,amara,djouliet amara,dine n dash,dine and dash,dine,and,dash,thai food,mukbang,NYC food,nyc,food vlog,model diet,eating disorder,recovery,dance,queer,coming out,modeling,how to be a model,role model,

Post a Comment

0 Comments