Advertisement

I'm not 100% happy with 4B

I'm not 100% happy with 4B In this video I tried to explain all the issues I have encountered while building my 4B transformer robot.

Support me on Patreon:


Open Source Files:



You can now buy my flexible PCB Coils:


My Social Media:






Music:
1. We keep repeating the same attemps and expecting different results - Aryll Fae
2. Ikson - Christmas (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

4b,robot,transformer,robotics,quadruped,micro,tiny,small,diy,electronics,arduino,christmas,four legged,robot ball,ball,sphere,robot sphere,ballbot,diy robot,mit,robot cheetah,smallest robot,micro robot,4b robot,carl bugeja,raspberry pi,malta,egg robot,3d print,3d printing,3d printed robot,ble robot,real life transformer,maker,engineer,future robot,baseball,baseball robot,hexapod,bakugan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments