Advertisement

Introducing myself and why I got interested in personal finance

Introducing myself and why I got interested in personal finance G'day! This is the first upload I'm putting up on my channel so I hope it's not too bad! In this video I;
• Introduce myself very briefly;
• Explain how I got into personal finance and;
• What my plans are for the blog and YouTube channel.

(Apologies for the lighting and audio - I recorded on my phone. Got to start somewhere!)

SOCIALS
Instagram -
Twitter -
Blog -

MUSIC
KaizanBlu - Take Me With You

personal finance,retire,early retirement,investing for beginners,dividends,stock market,start at 20,retire by 30,robinhood,how to save money,how to invest money,how to retire early,financial independence,biggerpockets,bigger pockets,personal finance advice,personal finance basics,personal finance tips,financial,financial education,save money,minimalism and money,declutter,lifestyle,lifestyle design,minimalism,minimalist,simple living,money,dave ramsey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments