Advertisement

Little Pojim (Pojim Diss Track) *DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY*

Little Pojim (Pojim Diss Track) *DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY* Produced By: ZeeBeer
Mixed and Mastered By: ZeeBeer
This is a joke. Pojim was begging for me to make a diss track. His Channel is called Pojim.

Incase u didnt understand anything
Lyrics
Verse 1
Thinking the best
Thinking the goat
You is the worst
Look at you bro
You play combat
That aint the vibe
Unsubscribe, yeah

Look at u bro
Not gonna grow?
Going slow
Give me the dough

He is bluffing
He don't know nothing
That is a fact
I got your back (Kidding)

Keep telling the jokes
Gonna go broke
About to choke
Gonna get smoked

Leaving the clan
Leaving us hanging
Your our best man
Laughing the lamb

I feel like I can rap
I see the cap
Fall in a trap
Taking a nap

Waisting my time
Commiting a crime?
Hurassing MrBurger

Verse 2
I know this is bad
But I'm really your dad
And I am freaking mad
So are u sad?

Stop flexing the wins
We all get wins
What makes you special
So your trash bins, bro

Look at u bro
Short as an elf
That ain't the flow
Reaching the shelf

Try and rap
Don't steal my beat (for soundcloud)
Copyright me?
Take the heat (from this diss track)

I gotta knack for being that goat
So I'm gonna emote on you
And that's the default dance
Looking down on you, all I see is ants

SERIOUSLY*

Post a Comment

0 Comments