Advertisement

Meeting Your Parents [Girlfriend] [UWU Vibes] [Nervous] [Puppy Love] [Hold My Hand]

Meeting Your Parents [Girlfriend] [UWU Vibes] [Nervous] [Puppy Love] [Hold My Hand] Click to Subscribe ►
Join me on Patreon ►

...

"Hey, you won’t abandon me in there, right? I know I’m not a wallflower, but I might need you to hold my hand through this one."

...

It's time for your girlfriend to meet your parents.

Yep - it's really happening. In truth, you thought you'd be the wreck, but it looks like she's the winner.

You stand outside and ring the bell. She grabs your hand and tries a small smile.

Suddenly, you wonder if this is too much, too soon. But then you see it in her eyes, hidden just under the doubt - fire. She's not giving up. She came to win them over and that's just what she's gonna do:

"Nuh-uh. I am not gonna disappoint my future in-laws."

...

Happy Monday, Teacups!

Please enjoy shy/awkward/UWU Teacup! I hope you like her.

The adorable art is by the adorable and talented Imakureitto.
Please check her out:


Love,

Tea

...

Shout out to some of the amazing artists who have generously contributed fan art to this channel:

imakureitto
ha5h
NESPIT
Cammie3267
arcadechan
cuteanuki-chan
KG
D. Thomas
CosmosKitty
ErikElrik
AgenerousFan
Freepick
And a few other awesome people who do not wish to have their names be disclosed.
...
Script & Audio by TeacupAudio

girlfriend roleplay,asmr roleplay,audio roleplay,voiceover,voice acting,storytelling,anime girlfriend,UWU,

Post a Comment

0 Comments