Advertisement

Otis+Maeve - 'It's you. It's always been you.' (+S2)

Otis+Maeve - 'It's you. It's always been you.' (+S2) It's you. It's always been you. I love you, Maeve.

URGH WHY DID THEY DO THAT??? now we have to wait another year!

Honestly though there was such good content this season, Aimee's storyline had me in tears. So many tears of laughter aswell, esp Otis with that roast chicken!!

I had this song stuck in my head since watching the finale of Spinning Out so glad I could use it for this couple :)

Song: The Breach -Dustin Tebbutt

But did I show you love
In the author of my face
'Cause you know you left a hollow
Where your body cut an alcove
Did I show you love
Cause the silence never stayed
It's a breach I'll never cover

#sexeducation #maevis #fanvidfeed

Sex Education,Season 2,clips,scene,Otis and Maeve,otis milburn,maeve wiley,emma mackey,asa butterfield,sex education 2,spoilers,kiss,2x08,ending,Dustin Tebbutt,The Breach,best friends to lovers,unrequited love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments