Advertisement

Picture Book with BlackPink Alter Egos

Picture Book with BlackPink Alter Egos These are alter egos of BlackPink K-Pop Girl Group members made from some of their photos.

My company is Boy Girl Stuff. I draw cartoon faces from English, Spanish and Korean words.

➡ Check Out My Store!

SUBSCRIBE:

*Follow me to stay updated on what I’m doing next!*
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Check Out Some of My Previous Uploads!
Drawing another girl from the word girl -
Alter Egos of Singers from Photos -

My most popular video:
How I Create Cartoon Faces From WORDS & ALTER EGOS from photos! (Behind The Scenes) -:

Learn more about Boy Girl Stuff and my characters:
Before and After Images of Cartoon Faces -
Alter Egos Made From Photos -

Cartoon faces made from words and alter egos from photos, imprinted on clothing and accessories | Word Cartoons | Word Art Character Merchandise

SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this!

Check Out My Store!

blackpink,kpop artists,kpop girl group,kpop girl band,ddu du ddu du,kill this love,solo,jisoo,jenniekim,parkrose,lalisa,lalisa manoban,alter egos,graphic art,photo to art,boygirlstuff,boy girl stuff,graphic artist,digital art,digital artist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments