Advertisement

Pierre Desir | Samaritan's Feet - I Have A Dream

Pierre Desir | Samaritan's Feet - I Have A Dream I've had the pleasure to shoot with Pierre Desir of the Indianapolis Colts over the last few years, but there are no better moments than when I have the humbling opportunity to capture some of his community work. He recently sponsored a Samaritan's Feet event at Northview Elementary School in Jennings, Missouri. Due to Pierre's generosity, over 500 students received new shoes and socks.

To find out more about Samaritan's Feet, you can find them at www.samaritansfeet.org.

You can find Pierre on Instagram at:

You can find me on:



Facebook:



Instagram:



Web: www.juanwilsonphotography.com

squarejuan,juan wilson,filmmaker,videographer,photographer,final cut pro x,sony a7iii,sony a7sii,the photographer's journal,Pierre Desir,Indianapolis Colts,samaritan's feet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments