Advertisement

Punk claims he's carrying. I say let's go out back

Punk claims he's carrying. I say let's go out back Taunting a poor person is bad form. And dangerous.

Donate to help my cause and check out my other work! links below.
PayPal: and contact
colt45caliber@gmail.com
Pool:

Patreon:
www.patreon.com/doctacanis
Amazon Shopping List:
www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3S430CK5AHBHA?ref_=wl_share
GoFundMe:
www.gofundme.com/f/pdke5-equipment-for-my-youtube-channel


My 3 Other Channels. Please sub and share all of them!
The Hard Tard: Weights and gerneral baddassery


Docta Canis: My main service dog rights project


Big Wood Vlogs: My personal Vlog.




Americans with Disabilities Act Information:
www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html
www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm
www.ada.gov/pubs/adastatute08.htm

Service Dog Information Resources:




Task List:





Starcraft 2,starcraft,livestream,live stream,blizzard,video game,stream,twitch,rts,legacy of the void,hearthstone,game,pewdiepie,ladder,platinum,1v1,terran,zerg,protoss,rush,build,marine,bc,cyclone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments