Advertisement

r|Choosingbeggars 'I WIll Buy Your New Mac Book Pro for $0'

r|Choosingbeggars 'I WIll Buy Your New Mac Book Pro for $0' 🛒 My merch:

r/Choosingbeggars Ever wonder how choosing beggars try to buy new computers? Well, its pretty simple, really. Basically they just demand a ridiculously low price and then cuss the seller out when they inevitably refuse. Capitalism in action! If you like this video, subscribe for more funny Reddit content!

💗 Support Me:

🤑

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:

#reddit #choosingbeggars #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,funniest posts,funny,comedy,funniest reddit posts,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,choosingbeggars,beggar,r/choosingbeggars,choosing beggar,choosing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments