Advertisement

Reacting to Six: The Musical *FOR THE FIRST TIME* (all you wanna do, i don't need your love & six)

Reacting to Six: The Musical *FOR THE FIRST TIME* (all you wanna do, i don't need your love & six) In this video, I react to the last 3 songs of Six: the musical. This made me kinda sad that it was the finale and I'm gonna miss posting these so much. Also, soz for the christmas hat in the background I forgot to take it down hahahahaha

ORIGINAL VIDEOS
All You Wanna Do -
I Don't Need Your Love -
Six -

**the lyric videos and songs do not belong to me, all credit goes to the creators of the videos & the cast/crew of Six**

PART ONE -
PART TWO -

----------------------------------------------



FIND ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS



Subscribe to my booktube channel:



Support my writing on Wattpad: The Man on the Moon -



Follow me on Facebook





Follow me on Twitter





Keep up with my reads on Goodreads





Follow me on Instagram







Friend me on Snapchat

boystodayard

Shakattack,LookingForShak,six the musical,six,musical,musicals,songs,all you wanna do,i dont need your love,katherine howard,catherine parr,emotional,finale,london,west end,tour,live,reaction,reacting,reaction channel,first time reaction,six first time reaction,reactor,funny,sister,henry the eigth,history,

Post a Comment

0 Comments