Advertisement

Samsung Active 2 vs Apple Watch hands on comparison and review

Samsung Active 2 vs Apple Watch hands on comparison and review A hands on review of the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch, as compared to the Apple Watch 5.

The Samsung watch was loaned by Samsung's Canadian media agency for this review. It has been returned.

Spend more time with me:
WEBSITE/BLOG:
INSTAGRAM:
CONTACT: maarten.heilbron@gmail.com

I do read and respond to all comments, which are moderated. If you leave a relevant and civil comment without links (which are filtered by youtube) it will be posted.

I am not sponsored or compensated by any manufacturer, I have not accepted payment to review any product. I am not compensated for my reviews except through Google Adwords.

I encourage you to visit and support your local photo/video retailer.

Samsung Galaxy Watch,Galaxy Watch,Galaxy Active 2,Apple Watch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments