Advertisement

Sparkle with Nancy * Touchstone Crystal Party Jan 2020

Sparkle with Nancy * Touchstone Crystal Party Jan 2020 I am so excited to be hosting a Facebook/On-Line Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski Party!! Did you know this is Double Rewards Month for the hostess????

I would love for you accept my invitation and browse on my link for my party on Belinda's website, there are so many beautiful items in a wide range of prices, whether you are just starting out with your first purchase or adding to your collection, there is something for everyone, and as gorgeous as these are in person, who doesn't love shopping on-line from the comfort of their couch??

No matter what you purchase, it will look absolutely stunning when you receive it and can see the sparkle!!

Here is the link to my party....and you may want to book a party of your own and start earning some free sparkle!!



Thanks so much for watching!

xoxo
nancy

#TouchstoneCrystalbySwarovski
#Swarovski
#BelindaConti
#Over60Fashion

#TouchstoneCrystal,#TouchstoneCrystalbySwarovski,Over60Fashion,#BelindaConti,#NancyRounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments