Advertisement

Trawler Esper | Theros Beyond Death Standard Deck (MTG Arena)

Trawler Esper | Theros Beyond Death Standard Deck (MTG Arena) Skip Deck Guide to Gameplay: 07:29
Decklist:

Enjoyed? Leave a like and SUBSCRIBE! It's free! Free is good!
Subscribe to my channel:

I stream this game often on Twitch, follow me there:


Send me your deck pics: sendmedeckpic@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter:


#megamogwai #mtg #mtg_arena

megamogwai mogwai,mtg,mtg arena,arena mtg,mtg standard 2020,magic standard 2020,theros,theros beyond death,magic arena gameplay,mtg gameplay,esper mtg,esper deck list,esper deck guide,mogwai magic,mogwai mtg deck,medomai's profecy,dream trawler,ashiok,ashiok nightmare muse,atris oracle of half-truths,esper control deck,dream trawler esper,mogwai deck guide,mtg control theros,magic the gathering,magic control deck,mythic deck,competitive magic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments