Advertisement

UNSEEN BITS OF OUR DAY YOU DONT NORMALLY SEE

UNSEEN BITS OF OUR DAY YOU DONT NORMALLY SEE SUBSCRIBE & Hit that Notification Bell to join our Family Journey!

________________________
I make Content which includes vlogs, surprises, challenges, celebrations, pranks, travel, hauls and more. I am documenting our lives to remember all these special moments.
________________________
We are your Dose of Reality and your typical big family living in the UK
THANK YOU to every single one of you for being supportive and watching our channel.
__________________________
FAQ
Q: What camera do you use to film?
A: I use the Canon G7X
A: Samsung Galaxy A5
Q: Where are you from?
A: Birmingham United Kindom
__________________________
---- S O C I A L M E D I A ---
____________ Instagram Follow us on__________
Jade→ Jades journey official
Gallier Family→ Gallier_family

NORMALLY

Post a Comment

0 Comments