Advertisement

what I really thought about 2019 and my new mindset for 2020

what I really thought about 2019 and my new mindset for 2020 Hi everyone! I am so happy with how this video turned out. It was so nice to really be able to sit down and think about the things in 2019 that brought me joy. Each year I like to set goals in different categories to help me feel organized and ready for a new year. In this video, I explain those categories and then go down memory lane with you as we reflect through 2019. I end with giving you my advice and leave you with my mindset for 2020. I want to live in the moment, be present, and just find the joy in each day. Sending you all so much love, happy happy new year!

✩✩✩ LET'S BE FRIENDS ✩✩✩
INSTAGRAM:
@fivefootoneteacher
@theunbreakableorg
@reeseydood

✩✩✩ FIND YOUR UNBREAKABLE ✩✩✩


✩✩✩ MORE VIDEOS ✩✩✩
MY COLLEGE EXPERIENCE:
TRIP FOR MY ORGANIZATION:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY ORGANIZATION:

For Business and Promotional Inquiries // fivefootoneteacher@gmail.com

My name is Brittany! I am so happy that you stumbled upon my YouTube channel where I share anything from education to health, beauty, and positive living. In July 2019, I started the Unbreakable Organization. We exist to help individuals and communities heal, while finding what makes them unbreakable. Each season we give back to a community in need--this is something very close to my heart. In addition to running Unbreakable, I am an advisor for a Dance Marathon program where we raise funds for pediatric cancer. I love being able to work with my students on this movement, it brings me so much joy. YouTube is also something that makes my heart smile, I love creating and sharing pieces of my life with you. New Girl is my favorite show, I love me some avocado toast and anything yellow. I’m so grateful that you are here and I hope you join this family so we can grow together. You are unbreakable.

FTC: This video is not sponsored.

new year,goal,vlogger,youtube,day in the life,teacher,productive,2019,2020 goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments