Advertisement

What Will My Giant Magnet Pull From Deep Lake?

What Will My Giant Magnet Pull From Deep Lake? What Will My Giant Magnet Pull From Deep Lake? Today, Nugget Noggin and I search under this fishing dock for any metal objects that were lost, using our super powerful magnet fishing magnets! We found some cool stuff, and some... unexplained things. It was a blast!

Subscribe and help me reach my goal of 4 Million Subscribers!

Subscribe to Michael's channel Nugget Noggin!



***BUY A LIMITED-EDITION MAN + RIVER T-SHIRT HERE:***





Follow Man + River:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:



Watch More Man + River:

Latest Uploads:

Popular Videos:



Found iPhone After Submerged 1 Year - Will it work?



Underwater Metal Detecting a WATERFALL - I Found an iPhone, Rings, Pocket Knife (Phone Returned!!!)



River Treasure: I Found a Working iPhone 7 PLUS, GoPro, Keys, Money (iPhone Returned to Owner!!!)



Email: manplusriver@gmail.com



Want to send me something?



Dallas Rowley

P.O. Box #312105

New Braunfels, TX 78130



About Man + River:

Hey my name is Dallas! I’m a Free diver, Scuba Diver and Treasure hunter. Welcome to my channel Man + River, where I take you along on my lost river and lake treasure hunting adventures! Hit the subscribe button to join me on my next dive!



#unsunk, #manplusriver, #rivertreasure

man + river,man plus river,man river,manplusriver,river treasure,magnet fishing,fishing,found underwater,found scooter underwater,found scooter in lake,found in lake,found in river,strong magnet,deep lake,underwater,nuggetnoggin,nugget noggin,vlog,river,swimming,scuba diving,treasure hunting,fishing lures,diving,snorkeling,lost and found,dive,water,youtuber,funny,crazy,best river treasure finds,underwater treasure,man vs river,unbelievable finds,finding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments