Advertisement

Building an Automated Daily Newsletter Without Code - No-Code Coffee

Building an Automated Daily Newsletter Without Code - No-Code Coffee In this video I walk you through my process for creating an automated daily newsletter without code. I show you how I setup my Airtable base to store my bookmarks and editorials, and used Zapier to automate the process of assembling the newsletter daily and sending me a link to review it in Slack.

My daily email newsletter ranked #2 on Product Hunt and gathered over 1,500 subscriptions in its first week!

🐦 Follow me on Twitter for #nocode tips and strategies


☕ Indulge your interest all things no-code with No-Code Coffee, a daily shot of no-code goodness. What's in it?
⚡ 1 New No-Code Tool
πŸ‘‹ 1 New NoCoder
πŸš€ 1 New No-Code Product
Sent to you every day via email for FREE! πŸŽ‰


😻 #2 on Product Hunt


#nocode #airtable #zapier #mailchimp #slack #nocodecoffee

nocode,airtable,zapier,mailchimp,slack,no code coffee,no code development,automation,email marketing,email newsletter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments