Advertisement

Crushing 1000 sneakers | boots collection Nike | Timberlands 56 pair to stomp, trample and destroy

Crushing 1000 sneakers | boots collection Nike | Timberlands 56 pair to stomp, trample and destroy I have had a couple requests to show all my sneakers and boots, well here they are all as of today. Some new, some old. Some clean, some dirty. Some used frequently, some only ones. Some donated, some bought myself.

In total 15 pair of boots, 32 pair of sneakers, 5 pair of spikes and 4 pair of cleats. In total 56 pairs!!! I did sell arround 20 pairs in last 3 months otherwise it would have been much more!!

If you want a custom clip with 1 or more pairs, you can always contact me.
And if you are willing to buy and make me a good offer I will consider, however some I will not sell at all...

Please feel free to make a donation via: paypal.me/crushing1000

Don't forget to subsribe to my channel!

You can also e-mail me at Crushing1000@hotmail.com for questions or requests or whatsoever.

destroy

Post a Comment

0 Comments