Advertisement

how I'm making 2020 my year and YOU can too πŸ’› MINI HOUSE TOUR

how I'm making 2020 my year and YOU can too πŸ’› MINI HOUSE TOUR 2020 is here and it's time to plan our glow up ✨ Thank you to Love Beauty and Planet for sponsoring this video and helping me share their cruelty-free and vegan products-- not only can we show ourselves a lil love, but also know that we're doing a little good for the planet too. Check out their products here:

In this vlog, I share my weekend with y'all, give you the first real look at our new house, and open up about my personal resolutions for the New Year πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

LET'S BE FRIENDS:
πŸ“ΈInstagram: @marieewold
πŸŽ™Podcast: The Grind & Be Grateful Podcast [available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, and all major podcast platforms]

WORK WITH ME:
🌻Wellness:
⚡️Business:

house tour,new house,I bought a house,dream house,new year resolutions,new year new me,fitness motivation,fitness vlog,health vlog,marie wold,love beauty and planet,full body workout,workouts for women,womens workout,glute workout,home tour,home renovation,home diy,day in my life,weekend vlog,life update,healthy meal ideas,new house tour,new build house,interior design,house tour 2019,house tour 2020,new year resolution,

Post a Comment

0 Comments