Advertisement

HOW TO SLIDE IN CELEB DMS CORRECTLY!!| THOTS IN TRAINING EP 2.

HOW TO SLIDE IN CELEB DMS CORRECTLY!!| THOTS IN TRAINING EP 2. Hi babies !! So todays video is me going undercover ! so so sorry if the screen recording doesn't match the video 100 percent lol its harder than I thought ! don't be mad at me babies, I love you and make sure you buy my patreon !!


watch THOTS IN TRAINING: EP 1. :

watch me react to akademiks leaving me forever:

LIKE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE .

Lets be friends :)
Instagram: celinaapowellxo
Twitter: Celinapowell_
Snapchat: xocelinaa187

Business email : celinaapowell@gmail.com

trey songsz,steal your girl,celina powell,no jumper,interviews,famous celebs,the shaderoom,tmz,adam22,akademiks,jake paul,tana,jeffree star,exposed,lying,james charles,leaked footage,50 cent,power,starz tv,power stars,police,meg the stallion,nicki minja,kylie jenner,travis scott,rick ross,future,future baby moms,get ready with me,justin bieber,drake,chris brown,lil fizz,omarion,empire,offset,6ix9ine,tekashi69,dababy fight,thotsintraining,dm,celebs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments