Advertisement

Initiating that WOMBO COMBO on Gragas

Initiating that WOMBO COMBO on Gragas ►JOIN THE DISCORD :
Leave a Like if you Liked!!
Feel free to post any videos on Reddit... ;)

►Patreon:
►Twitch:
►Twitter:


♦I’m part of the official League
Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:



▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
►Outro Song: Vincent Lee - Maestro (A tribute to DJ Chung)

►Where I got the Song:

►Support Vincent Lee:







* SHWAG *

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

►Twitch Playlist:

►Twitter:
►Facebook:

** If you have any questions for me, Please use Twitter or Facebook. I rarely ever get notifications for Youtube Messages.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

►If I'm using your Music and you dislike it, please let me know!! I'll remove the video ASAP!! I'll credit the artists as best I can!

Gragas One Trick,AP Gragas,Gragas Montage,Gragas Main,Grand Master Gragas,Tik Tok,Vines,SURGERY ON GRAPE,Gragas Top,Bruiser Gragas,Tank Gragas,Gragas God,Best Gragas,NA Gragas,Bad Gragas,LOL WTF IS THIS VIDEO,-_-,RANDOM TAGS,HEHEXD,TYLER1 LOSES TO GREEK,

Post a Comment

0 Comments