Advertisement

IS a Rally Trap even reasonable in Lords Mobile?

IS a Rally Trap even reasonable in Lords Mobile? Soo I thought I would discuss a rally trap today, and go back and see where I went wrong in the past. I know its been a while since I've ever done one, but I thought I'd give you guys some insight on why I have drifted past away from it since things are changing.

#LordsMobile

Checkout the channel and see my recommendations if you want to support the channel financially. I also happen to make blog posts on my tutorials here and reviews on relevant games!

Follow me on Twitter

And SUBSCRIBE, hit that LIKE BUTTON, and HIT THE DAMN BELL PLEASE for more LORDS MOBILE CONTENT FROM ME!

And if you're an absolute god..
well then consider being a MEMBER of the channel and help support what I DO!

lords mobile,dakotafisherman,Dakota Fisherman,Should you make a rally trap in Lords Mobile?,is a rally trap worth doing?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments