Advertisement

Kingdom Hearts III - ReMind Data Org Blind (LV99 Crit)

Kingdom Hearts III - ReMind Data Org Blind (LV99 Crit) Mostly pretty fantastic fun fights. Will have a better understanding of them when I learn them more and do LV1 as well, but was able to take them out in under 13 hours blind. If you're struggling, use Ultima Weapon, it's pretty broke for these fights. I didn't realize it was still that good compared to Oathkeeeper/Oblivion. I purposely didn't use Kupo Coins. Doing these in one sitting was hard too lmao, brain was fried by the time I got to the two final fights as you'll notice.

Twitch:
Twitter:

Use the link below if you wish to buy a Gaming Chair from Opseat. They will give you a discount using my link and I get a percentage of it:

Kingdom,Hearts,III,KH3,Data,Org,ReMind,DLC,Blind,Critical,Mode,LV99,Superboss,Bizkit,Bizkit047,Twitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments