Advertisement

[Leathercraft] Twist Cone Bag making | PDF pattern | DIY bag

[Leathercraft] Twist Cone Bag making | PDF pattern | DIY bag Hi Everyone! Hope you guys enjoy my Twist Cone Bag making video. Thank you!

■ PATTERN LINK ■
Don't forget to give like share and subscribe :)
A4 size :
Letter size :

■ Leather & Thickness ■
BADALASSI. Pueblo leather
Thickness : 1.5mm (4oz)
Supplier : EzerLeather (Instagram:@ezerleather)
www.ezerleather.com

■ Subscribe :
■ Instagram : @hahn_atelier
■ Facebook : @hahnswork

■ READ THIS IF YOU'RE USING MY TEMPLATE ■
You can promote my channel and share links, but the following actions are unacceptable.
- Pretending to be HahnsAtelier
- Selling my patterns
- Distributing my patterns without my permission
- Unauthorized uploading of my videos to other channel (sites) without credit
It CAN'T be used in anything monetized or commercial. You can use my template for non-commercial purposes (personal use only). Contact me if you want to use my video or template for any commercial purposes. I won't be held accountable for whatever happens.

■ Tools ■
- Leather stitching pony : Dream factory

U.S.A & CANADA - @rmleathersupply

Japan - @globalhighendtools

HongKong - @yuefungbutton

Taiwan -
EU - @leatherhouse.eu


- Pricking iron : KS blade
Worldwide Delivery



- Beveler & French edger : Palosanto factory



#leathercraft #makingbag #leatherbag

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2018 HAHNSATELIER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

leathercraft,leather craft,leather working,handmade,edc,making bag,diy,workshop,leather craft pattern,free pattern,가죽공예,가죽 공예,가방만들기,hand bag making,핸드백,皮革工艺,Кожгалантерея,レザークラフト,Cuero,diy bag,zipper bag,small bag,bag making,handmade bag,fashion bag,twistcone bag,hahnsatelier,yt:cc=on,leather bag tutorial,leather crafting,leather bag pattern,

Post a Comment

0 Comments