Advertisement

My father left us when I was 2. Now my mother is fighting for life. Please save her

My father left us when I was 2. Now my mother is fighting for life. Please save her “I was just 2 when my father abandoned us. He didn’t want another girl child after my elder sister, Aishwarya. He was angry at my mother. So he left us behind and married someone else.”

Soon after I turned nine, my mother fell sick. She got a high fever and turned very weak. But she barely took care of herself- she was so busy providing for us. But day by day, her health worsened. Her abdomen started swelling and she couldn’t even move from the bed.

When she went to the hospital, she was told that she is suffering from decompensated cirrhosis of the liver (chronic liver damage that leads to scarring and liver failure).

Donate :-

ketto,funds,donations,help,save,life,mother,failure,disease,liver,weak,abandoned,damage,abdomen,swelling,dying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments