Advertisement

New sewing project: Chaval coat; fabric choice, pattern considerations and helping sewing books

New sewing project: Chaval coat; fabric choice, pattern considerations and helping sewing books Start a new sewing project and I thought you will like to see it from start to finish.
Here is the first step on my making my Chaval Coat: fabric, pattern choices and the books I use when making coats.

The next video will be about the toile and fitting adjustments, can`t wait to get to that part.
I hope you will enjoy this video.

Links from the video
Chaval sew-along on Oliver+s blog


Minerva Crafts wool fabric


You can connect with me at:

Instagram:
Facebook:
My blog:

coat making,how to start a sewing project,how to make a coat,sewing books for fitting,liesl and co,minerva crafts,sewing from scratch,diy fashion,sewing a coat,calcedoniasewing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments