Advertisement

PHYSIQUE CHECK + INTENSE WORKOUT (MINIMAL EQUIPMENT) | MADISON GINLEY

PHYSIQUE CHECK + INTENSE WORKOUT (MINIMAL EQUIPMENT) | MADISON GINLEY CLOTHING LINE: www.madisonginley.com
WORKOUT GUIDES: www.madisonginley.com/plans

Hi everyone! I changed the style of this video, let me know if you notice a difference? I stopped talking about random stuff during the intro/outro. I think I'm going to start "skipping right to the point" I am going to keep the chatty chats to the vlog style videos, let me know what you all think !

Catch me on my other socials! (I post daily updates of my life everyday)
www.Instagram.com/madisonginley
www.instagram.com/madessentials (clothing line)
www.instagram.com/ginleygainz (workout guides, progress pics, etc.

Snapchat: Madisonginley

My outfit in this video:
Top: (in size SMALL)
Shorts: Fashion nova grey biker shorts (in size SMALL)

BUSINESS CONTACT: Mgfitnesscontact@gmail.com

Please be sure to comment any video ideas you'd like to see!

I hope to see you in my next video, xoxo.

All music in this video is not mine, I do not own any rights.

madison ginley,madessentials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments