Advertisement

Predicting weight by ounces now?! PLEASE READ the description below for publishing announcements.

Predicting weight by ounces now?! PLEASE READ the description below for publishing announcements. FIRSTLY, LET ME JUST APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE SCHEDULING OF MY VIDEOS. IT HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ORGANIZE THINGS AND WORKAROUND MY TECHNICAL ISSUES AS WELL. WHAT I DECIDED TO DO IS JUST START POSTING FROM WHERE I AM NOW (I REACHED THE FIRST GOAL OF 195 LAST WEEK) AND FILL IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AS I CATCH UP. I DO APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE FRUSTRATION IN TRYING TO FOLLOW MY STORY. FOR NOW, I AM GOING TO START WITH A TITLE PAGE SHOWING THE DATE AND TITLE OF EACH VIDEO SO I CAN PUT THEM INTO CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

In this video, I got up very early (1:15) and started my day. I was fully aware that by doing this I might be cutting myself short for my "weigh-in Wednesday" results. If you think about it, I hadn't fully emptied my bladder or my stomach contents and so the results were bound to show me a number just a little bit higher than what I wanted for my weekly weigh-in. I also talk a little bit about the mental aspects of weight loss and try and share with you some encouragement that may help you in pursuing your weight loss goal. Stay with it! I am doing it with you and in short order, the goal will be realized.

weight loss after 40,weight loss after 50,weight loss,gentle exercise techniques,never go hungry diet,sustainable diet method,elderly diet,get healthy now,obese diet,lose weight now,lose weight,learn to cook,learn to exercise,learn to eat right,

Post a Comment

0 Comments