Advertisement

Sasta_Sundar_Tikaau_Food Vlog #5 | Kolkata Food Vlog | 10|- to 500|- Variety of Paan at Phoolbagan

Sasta_Sundar_Tikaau_Food Vlog #5 | Kolkata Food Vlog | 10|- to 500|- Variety of Paan at Phoolbagan I am a new food vlogger.
So , I need your Support and opinion to be more informative and flawless.
I shall appreciate if you suggest me any good food outlet that you know. My moto, for now, is to share information about the pocket friendly eat out destinations.
Kindly Share my videos and Subscribe.

Watch the video and let me know in the comment section below if you want me to cover any specific area in Kolkata / any special kind of food item or may be any particular restaurant.

Google Map Link:
Other Branch Location Link :

Paan,Flavoured paan,cheap food,sasta food in kolkata,buget friendly food in beleghata,food,food review,chocolate paan,mango paan,delicious,pradeepta chowdhury,

Post a Comment

0 Comments