Advertisement

Should You Go Searching For Mountain Bike Trails? | Exploring on MTB

Should You Go Searching For Mountain Bike Trails? | Exploring on MTB We decided to go looking for some of the best biking trails in Northern California. Needless to say our enduro mtb trail quest was a success!
#megatower #mountainbiking #downhillmtb

Follow me on Instagram:
instagram.com/loamtroopers_mtb

LINKS:
My Goggles:πŸ‘‡


My Helmet:πŸ‘‡


My Knee Pads:πŸ‘‡


My Dakine Hip Pack:πŸ‘‡


My Camera: πŸ“Έ


My Lenses:πŸ“Έ
28-70mm f3.5-5.6 FE


85mm f1.8 (Crispy B-Roll)


GorillaPod:πŸ“Έ


My GoPro:πŸ“Έ


Stablizar:πŸ“Έ

bike,downhill,extreme mtb,fabio wibmer,fr mtb,freeride,freeride moutain biking,mountain biking,mtb,red bull,urban downhill,urban downhill mountainbiking,bk xc,santa cruz bronson,santa cruz megatower,2020 mountain bikes,mountain bike trail riding,mountain bike downhill,mountain bike,mountain biking whistler,bike review,santa cruz megatower vs yeti sb150,megatower vs specialized enduro,seths bike hacks berm peak,mtb manual,santa cruz bikes 2020,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments