Advertisement

Telling our friends & family WE’RE ENGAGED AT 21! *EMOTIONAL* 🙊😭

Telling our friends & family WE’RE ENGAGED AT 21! *EMOTIONAL* 🙊😭 This is the proposal announcement video! We’re engaged...we’re getting married, there’s going to be a wedding! Ahhhh I can’t believe it. On Dec 22 Steven asked me to marry him ❤️ this is what happened afterward. I hope you enjoy it, and thank you guys for your continued support throughout this ☺️

❤️INSTAGRAM: @aarbucci


💖Email: aarbucci001@gmail.com

💛Snapchat: alana.arbucci

were engaged,telling my husband i'm pregnant,telling my boyfriend i'm pregnant,were engaged and pregnant,were getting married,were getting a divorce,telling my family i'm pregnant,telling him i'm pregnant tik tok,telling our family we are pregnant,telling our parents we're pregnant,telling our friends were pregnant,live pregnancy test,best proposal ever,best proposal,best proposal ever compilation,were getting married gloom,our wedding video,our wedding day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments