Advertisement

Thank You | Nisa Shetty | NEXA Music | Official Music Video

Thank You | Nisa Shetty | NEXA Music | Official Music Video Presenting one of the 24 NEXA Music Lab artists, Nisa Shetty from Mumbai. The acoustic number, 'Thank You', is about her personal journey of transformation from a difficult and an underappreciative person to someone she is proud to be. It is her thank you to those who stood by her unconditionally.

Visit NEXA Music for more details:


Curated By A. R. Rahman

Subscribe & Follow NEXA Music:
Youtube:
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -


Audio Credits:
Composition & Lyrics: Nisa Shetty
Vocals: Nisa Shetty
Guitars: Nathan Patra
Music Producer: Clinton Cerejo
Associate Music Producer: Aditya N. & Keshav Dhar
Recorded @ Studio 403
Mixed & Mastered by: Keshav Dhar @ Illusion Audio, Mumbai
The Groove Room Team: Zain Boxwala, Yash Kapoor, René Gaikwad, Vadin Gear
Studio Assistants: Avinash Khengle, Datta Shinde, Devidas Kharmare


Video Credits:
Produced By: Qyuki Digital Media
Creative Producer: Kailash Gandhi
Associate Creative Producer: Arunesh Kumar
Producer: Jibran Khan
Assistant Producer: Viren Arya
DOP: Ubaid Atique
1st Cameraman: Javed Atique
2nd Cameraman: Mahesh
3rd Cameraman: Sandeep
4th Cameraman: Murugan
Line Producer: Hiten Jha
Arts and Props: Guddu Khan
Offline Editor: Shiva Singh & Dhaval Mevcha
Assistant Offline Editor: Akash Chaurasiya
Colorist: Dhaval Mevcha
Online Editor: Dhaval Mevcha
Production Manager: Jitendra
Office Staff: Yogesh Lokhande
Makeup & Hair: Baba Chaurasiya
Focus Puller: Mahesh Barik
Gaffer: Mangesh Dutt



Lyrics:

I was sorely tried but that is no excuse, I was sorely tried.

Verse 1:
How many times have you hurt the one you love?
Now you're wishing that you could take back
All of those words

I wish I had the power to make you stay
I wish our dreams could
Be realized in the same place

All of those moments ruined by our egos
All of those times you couldn't speak your mind.
I wanna tell my mother how much I love her
While I still have the time to say

Chorus:

Thank you for loving me even when I was unloveable
Thank you for coming through even when it was impossible
Thank You for showing me the world is beautiful
Thank you for loving me even when I wasn't loveable.

Verse 2:

How many lies have you had to make up
To keep a happy face, you're hiding everything
from the whole world
I just wanna be , I just wanna be free
So keep all your lovers closer than ever
you never know when you'll need one

Chorus:

Thank you for loving me even when I was unloveable
Thank you for coming through even when it was impossible
Thank You for showing me the world is beautiful
Thank you for loving me even when I wasn't loveable.
Thank you for loving me even when it was impossible.

#ThankYou #NEXAMusic #CreateInspire

nexa music,nexa,thank you,thank you song,thank you nisa shetty,nisa shetty,nisa shetty songs,indian singers,female singers,female cover,nexa talent hunt,ar rahman talent hunt,nexa music show,nexa music 2019,biggest talent show,nexa music ar rahman,nexa music talent show,nexa 2019,ar rahman songs,thank you nexa music,nisa shetty thank you,nisa,nisa songs,next music talent hunt,nexa music lab,new pop song,pop song 2020,music show india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments