Advertisement

Winter Ice Camping Overnight in -12 Degrees for Walleye

Winter Ice Camping Overnight in -12 Degrees for Walleye This was a great time with my buddies! In this episode we camp on the ice, and fish all night long in -12 degrees Celsius and even caught a few fish. thanks again to nick for prepping the duck bombs, they were bomb!

Murrays Channel-

Nicks Channel-

My Instagram @mavrikjoos

I can’t do this without the help of my fans, this is an address to send whatever you want to help the channel out. Its because of fans like this why I’m able to keep my channel running at the growing stages.

Mavrik Joos
1161 Wayzata Blvd E PMB 410
Wayzata MN 55391

Business Email- MavrikMail@gmail.com


My Setup for Truck camping
Fridge-
Mattress-
Storage bins-
AGM Battery-

How I wired my battery-

My Boots-
My Jacket-
My Favorite Truck camper hat-


Budget setup (before build)-
Cot for the back of my truck-
Power Inverter-
Electric Heater-
Sleeping Bag-
Sleeping Pad-
Lighting-
Battery Box-
Carbon monoxide detector-

Cooking Supplies
Stove
Pots and pans
Utensils
Silverwere
Cooler
Ice packs

BEST VLOG CAMERA FOR UNDER $500


My camera-
My Lens-
My Mic -
-Deadcat I use -
ND Filter-
Editing software-
SD Card-
Gopro I use-
Gopro SD card-
Go-pro Mounts I use-

Check out the homies-

Brok-

Murray Hubert-

Sobi's Channel-

Follow me on Instagram @MavrikJoos

winter camping,camping,truck camping,ice fishing,fishing,outdoors,outside,

Post a Comment

0 Comments