Advertisement

1701-Approach your life goals-english

1701-Approach your life goals-english Approach your life goals with or without him
-----------------
My friend is feeling frustrated in his relationship recently. So I wrote this article to comfort and encourage him. It’s based on my experience and advice.
For me , having a relationship can add to your life energy, but also consume it.
When I am in love , everyday is joyful, like in heaven, life is more complete because of him.
Sadly, when a relationship is over, everyday feels miserable, like in hell.
Especially when he broke up with me, it ‘s so painful. I don’t want to trust anyone to start a new relationship again, because I don’t want to get hurt again.
Meanwhile, I try to find a new partner to heal my pain.
Therefore, I feel anxious, distress, hopeless, and don’t know what to do.
Finally, I can’t take my pain anymore, I think :
“I’ve had enough, I’m done with this. I don’t want to die in despair”, then I decide to stop suffering.
How do I do it?
At first, I need to figure out: What The Hell DO You Want To Do With Your Life ? a lover or a happy life ?
Secondly, learn to love myself, find my life goals.
Life is short, I shouldn’t get stressed about silly things, such as : “why did he break up with me? Does he have a new girlfriend? Should I save this relationship? “ etc.
I have to accept it and try to enjoy my life.
To my heart broken friend, I hope you understand :
No matter you are single or you already have a partner, try to approach your life goals strategically, and have a happy and meaningful life.
I know, it easy to say but harder to put in practice.
Cheer up! You can do it.Approach your life goals with or without him

========
about this article :
Eng:
Chinese :
for further details :
more videos :

learn Chinese,learn English,learn Japanese,learn language,學中文,學日文,學英文,fun ways to learn language,life goal,relationship,heart broken,

Post a Comment

0 Comments