Advertisement

[Dance cover] IZ*ONE 아이즈원 (PRODUCE 48) "Rumour" cover by Kaman Yu

[Dance cover] IZ*ONE 아이즈원 (PRODUCE 48) #rumour #izone #아이즈원
Izone rumour dance cover was newly uploaded!! This is a song that have released few months ago, but i still want to cover it since the choreography is truely amazing~~ However, this time there is a malfunction of my camera, sorry if this video quality cannot satisfy you;( No matter what, I hope all of you still can enjoy my cover, and enjoy the song!! Please look forward to my next cover~~:)Love you guys *3*

Edited by: Kaman ( ig: yukamanyuu__)
Performed by : Kaman

*I do not own any of the music or choreography*

izone,rumour,rumour cover,produce 48 rumour cover,izone rumour cover,kpop cover,kaman yu,kaman,izone rumour dance cover,produce 48 rumour dance cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments