Advertisement

Even If I Have To Die For You- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATH

Even If I Have To Die For You- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATH Hi, this is a bday edit, with a very nice title, bc otherwise it would be just die for you and that didn't sound too good for a bday so there we go. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATH, HERE COMES THE ANGST FOR YOU!!! I KNOW YOU LOVE IT, SO FEEL THE HEART BREAK. In case you haven't noticed yet, yes I have watched banana fish, yes it killed me very much why thank you. So I had to kill you too with this, since I am a good friend. : ) But ofc mo dao zu shi is also here to save the day and...alot of jiang cheng bc its me duh, BUT HEY LOOK AT THE END, THERE IS A FRANCTION OF SOMETHING UNUSUAL. I hope you will enjoy this tho haha I tried my best to make it as angsty as possible -hint hint- voice overs.
I am really glad we are friends, it's always fun to talk with you! Gonna be even better when we actually meet and I can see the jubaru doujin, YESS(and you ofc I am not forgetting you okay I am just joking lmao). Seriously happy you will manage to come here, thank you~ I never know how to write normal messages, but hey happy birthday Cath, hope you have fun today~

CATH

Post a Comment

0 Comments