Advertisement

Happy Mother's Day: A Gift of Higher Frequency from the Glacier Portal

Happy Mother's Day: A Gift of Higher Frequency from the Glacier Portal Hello, Bright Light! Do you hear the voice that is calling you home......to an expanded version of yourself? You are so much more than your physical body, so much more than your intellect. Somewhere deep inside of you, you've known this for a long time.

If you've been wanting to connect with your Higher Self, your Star Family, Spirit Guides and the beauty of multidimensional reality, prepare to journey across dimensions in order to find the wisdom and support that will help you reconnect to your True Self.

Welcome to Multidimensional U! Would you like to safely embark on a deep dive of exploration to activate your Greater I AM identity with me and your team of Multidimensional Guides?

"My entire perspective on reality and how I co-create my life experiences by the energy and mindset I bring to everything has completely transformed how I approach life. I also have reconnected to and aligned with my innate soul abilities, including increased confidence in my intuition and healing abilities. The experience exceeded my expectations going into the journey. I am a truer, more awakened, kinder, and lighter version of myself at the end of this journey." -Liz (USA)

"Activate and amplify most certainly describe this course. In three months I achieved what I set as my intentions for the year... and I got more that I even knew to intend for. It's a portal to higher dimensions. Activate, accelerate, empower and set free would be my key words for this course. Is not even just a course, it's like a platform you step on and you're taken for a ride ~ I'm realising that most of the 'work' is simply flowing without my conscious attention. So great!" -Diane (AUSTRALIA)

Learn more about the The Emergence Experience here: Limited space. By application only.

With LOVE,
Aja, Founder
Multidimensional U®

#newhuman #newearth #multidimensionalu

#newhuman #newearth #multidimensionalu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments